Crystal XP2i 0-15,000psi digital pressure gauge with DataLoggerXP software. Rugged, Intrinsically safe, digital test gauge with 0.1% of reading accuracy. Submersible Enclosure Design is Sealed to IP67. CSA, IECEX and ATEX Intrinsically Safe.
You can stop and start the datalogger from the keypad and record multiple data sets, or you can choose to record pressure at the press of a button. All readings have a time-stamp. All readings and events, such as pressing the zero button or weak battery conditions, are recorded with the time they occurred. Once measurements have been recorded, connect the XP2i to any computer running the Windows DataLoggerXP application, download and save the data directly into a Microsoft® Excel spreadsheet (or if you prefer, a comma-separated text file).
Applications for the XP2i include (but not limited to): Field gauge calibration, Permanent outdoor installation, Burst disc testing, Pressure safety valve (PSV) testing, Hydraulic torque wrench indication, Torque datalogging, Pressure regulator testing, Pipeline static pressure testing, Chart recorder replacement, Wellhead monitoring, Filter performance testing, Leak testing.
• Record 32 000 data points
• Battery-optimising, Ultra Low Power (ULP) Mode
• Over an entire year of continuous recording time
• Change data collection parameters, with or without a computer
• Start and stop multiple collection runs from the keypad
• Record pressure readings at intervals as quick as once per second or as slow as once every 18 hours
• Record the averages, averages and peaks, or just the pressure indication
• Store an indicated pressure by pushing one button