Join us at Stand 2 of the NT Resources Week / South East Asia Australia Offshore & Onshore Conference (SEAAOC) Expo in Darwin.
Stephen Harris, CEO, and Jamie Wilson, Regional Operations Manager – Northern Territory, are greatly enjoying the opportunity to connect with key customers, vendor partners, and industry stakeholders at the Conference sessions and Expo stand – with the added value of being next to the coffee cart!
We are sharing information about our innovative approaches to delivering specialist hydraulics and electro-mechanical
– equipment and systems – proprietary / standardised OEM systems, new capital equipment, brownfield modification and optimisation
– professional engineering, project management, and technical advisory and consulting services
– inspection, maintenance, and repair services – preventative, proactive, and predictive
– automation, and systems condition monitoring, and remote operations and controls
– componentry and consumables sales and service
Come to discuss how these services ARE locally available in Darwin and the Northern Territory from our Darwin specialist hydraulics workshop and personnel, supported by our Perth HQ workshop and resources, and branch workshop in Karratha. Further, with the support of our alliance partners, with whom we collaborate to deliver complete solutions to meet customer needs and value-add objectives.
We are local, competitive and driven for high standards of customer service. We have an exemplary HSE record, and an exemplary QA/QC record and certification – we are the only ISO29001 certified hydraulic specialist contractor in the industry, complemented by our NATA and ISO9001 certifications.
We look forward to hearing of your needs and desires for innovations, and delivering our Life of Asset Solutions.