SPECIALIST HYDRAULIC & LIFTING SOLUTIONS
Pressure Dynamics is an engineering and services contractor specialising in hydraulic and lifting solutions. We have provided hydraulic solutions to the oil and gas industry for over 40 years. Our large team of highly skilled project managers, engineers and technicians are committed to collaborating with clients in providing advanced, quality assured services and products that deliver superior function, reliability and safety.
With our global presence covering Australia and New Zealand, offices and operations in the UAE and West Africa, we are strategically placed to offer our comprehensive services and solutions at a global level.
We have built, installed and commissioned systems and equipment for many offshore projects.
Our offshore services can include:
- Planned and preventative maintenance and repair
- Shutdown and campaign maintenance projects
- Troubleshooting of systems and equipment
- Modification and upgrade of existing equipment for life extension
- Supply, installation and commissioning of hydraulic and lifting equipment
- Asset modification and upgrade
- Maintenance, repair for all types of offshore hydraulic systems and cranes
- Statutory inspections and maintenance
ONSHORE PROCESS FACILITIES
For over 40 years, our experienced teams have designed, installed and commissioned systems and equipment and carried out a range of services on LNG and gas plants, petrochemical and process plants, ports and jetties, marine loading and gas transmission assets and facilities.
Our services can range from:
- Troubleshooting for all types of assets/equipment
- Planned and preventative maintenance services
- Shutdowns and project services
- Engineering modifications and upgrades
- Structural assessment and lift planning.
MARINE LOADING ARMS
We have extensive experience for the maintenance, repair and commissioning of Marine Loading Arms, jetty-based and offshore. The combined hydraulic, lifting and structural functionality of Marine Loading Arms are in perfect alignment to Pressure Dynamics’ specialisations, performance engineering and subject matter expertise.
Focused on providing fit-for-purpose specialist hydraulic solutions to the subsea industry, we collaborate with our customers in identifying and delivering reliable, safe and best-value solutions. Our most recent accolade was in 2019, where we teamed with an oil and gas leader to engineer a customisable subsea accumulator module solution designed to preserve the life of subsea oil recovery pumps. This innovative technology saw us win the coveted NERA sponsored Industry Innovation and Technology Award at the Subsea Energy Australia Awards.
Our engineering and technical advisory team can undertake a variety of services and solutions. We understand that greater reliability and production are critical targets for our clients as well as brownfield engineering and modification of existing assets. These may include:
- Equipment and system functional modelling, simulation and performance verification
- Hydraulic analysis, structural analysis and performance analysis toolsets and capabilities
- System and equipment reliability studies that can provide recommendations and reports for all modifications
- Technical advisory support for troubleshooting and providing diagnostics of system underperformance
- On-site training of operational personnel when required.